For more than 30 years, we have helped clients who own real estate or run real estate businesses. Our proven approach to risk assessment and comprehensive analysis eliminates guesswork and surprises.
We offer a wide array of real estate accounting and consulting services including:
- Asset Allocation Analysis - Our review process confirms client objectives and evaluates the suitability of the current asset allocation. We then test the benefit of alternative mixes to see possible impact upon the risk/return relationship.
- Tax Deferred Exchanges - This estate transaction is complex but attractive. We guide you using our high-level expertise in tax law and our practical experience from handling many exchanges in the past.
- Buy/Sell Decision - We apply best practices to developing the most favorable agreement terms for our clients, guiding you through the buy-sell process through a series of choices.
- Entity Selection - We'll help you select the best structure for your business, counseling you on the advantages and disadvantages of each entity option.
- Property Tax Consulting - Our team will analyze your real and personal property assessed value to determine that the assessments are appropriate.
- Common Area Accounting - We can assist in developing your Common Area Maintenance (CAM) billing and reconciliations under your lease agreements.
- Acquisition/Disposition of Real Estate - Whether buying or selling property, our guidance throughout the process includes benefits analysis, tax planning, financial consulting, and negotiations.
Take advantage of our real estate accounting and consulting services to make the best choices to meet your needs. Contact us now to get started.