Our experienced accountants have served many small and medium-sized businesses in the Bay Area for more than 30 years. Our firm understands the challenges you face and can guide you to overcome them.
Following are some of the typical business accounting services we provide:
- Payroll - A payroll system involves everything that has to do with the payment of employees and the filing of employment taxes. This includes tracking hours, calculating wages, withholding taxes and other deductions, delivering checks, and paying employment taxes to the government. If desired, you can outsource your payroll burden to us.
- Quickbooks - Our expertise with the affordable accounting and bookkeeping software called Quickbooks has helped many clients. With our assistance, you can be sure your books are organized and accurate. When you have a clean Quickbooks file, you can run accurate reports to gain the financial data you need to make informed business decisions.
- Reviews and Compilations - Whether you run a privately held business, a publicly owned corporation, or a nonprofit organization, it’s likely you must prepare reports on your organization’s performance. We offer various financial reporting services to meet diverse needs. A compilation is often requested by small, privately held entities that need help in preparing their financial statements. For organizations that must report to regulatory agencies or other third parties, a review may be necessary.
- Bank Reconciliations - Preparation of bank reconciliations helps to find errors in the accounting records of the company or the bank. Bank reconciliations provide a necessary control mechanism to uncover irregularities such as unauthorized bank withdrawals. By creating these reports, we can see if there are any discrepancies between your organization and the bank that are not due to timing differences.
- Consultations - Small businesses rarely have extensive in-house financial functions. As you meet the challenges of growth, we can provide the outside perspective and foresight you need to take your business to the next level. Our experienced accountants offer high-level expertise and objective guidance whether you want a single appointment or to participate in our Success Track Program.
- General Ledger Clean Up - Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, it provides a detailed glimpse into your company’s financials. A general ledger with incorrect account balances can’t be effectively used as a management tool. We get your general ledger in proper shape so it can serve its purpose well.
Whether you have been in business 5, 15, or 50 years, the help of an experienced accountant can make a huge difference in terms of success, stress and meeting your goals. We enjoy working with business owners to improve the management of their businesses.
Contact us to discuss your business accounting needs.
Is SuccessTrack Right for Your Business?
- Would you like to know exactly how you are performing compared to your peers?
- Would you like to feel more in control of your business?
- Would you like to have a system that identifies small issues before they become big problems?
- Would you like to help resolving the business issues that keep you up at night?
- Woukd you like to avoid unpleasant tax and billing surprises?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, contact us to discuss our SuccessTrack services. We have helped hundreds of business owners and understand the challengres you face.